الاثنين، 22 أغسطس 2011

the best ways to say i love you

  
Have you ever felt at a loss for words or ways to describe your feelings for your partner? At some point in any relationship the need for a sentimental or unique way to say I love you 
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
  • Place notes in your lover's lunch telling him how much you love him.
  • Make everyday things special.

  • Give your love a little note or sending him an e-mail with a poem in it.
     
  • Listen to her every word.
     
  • Making a list of everything you love about them. No matter how stupid.
     
  • Spend quality time with the one you love.
     
  • Have flowers delivered with a note attached saying simply, "I love you."
      
  • Cook them their favorite meal.
     
  • Hold each other when you fall asleep.
     
  • Just be together.

  • Get off work early and surprise your sweetheart with a dozen roses and dinner, just because.

  • Spend all week thinking of something special for the weekend and then... do it!
     
  • Give him a loving smile from across the room.
       
  • When she is asleep in the morning, cover her with rose petals and wake her up to an I love you breakfast in bed.

  • Secretly write S-H-M-I-L-Y anywhere your lover will find it. SHMILY= See How Much I Love You.
       
  • Have a romantic weekend.
     
  • For a week, smothering your spouse with all the small intimate things they like.
     
  • Do a simple act of kindness, such as a backrub when he feels sick, to brighten his day.
       
  • Make a web page for your girlfriend to tell her how much you love her.
     
  • Write long, erotic letters where you describe how much you love them.

                            Just Say It...
  • Whisper I love you in his ear .

     
  • Sitting outside under that stars and say, "I have never felt so special before... I owe this to you. I love you."
     
  • In the middle of your partner's conversation with someone else, lean over and whisper I love you in their ear.
     
  • Scream I love you (name here) on a rollercoaster ride.
     
  • When you know it will be your partner on the phone say I love you right when you answer it.
     
  • Look into her eyes, hold her hands and then silently whisper I love you.
     
  • When you are doing an everyday thing, just look at him, and say I love you.

هناك تعليقان (2):

Now or Never يقول...

كلامـ مفعم بالرومانسية

لا ودروس ونصايح بعد


أستمري ، واعتبريني تسجيل متابعة

:)))))

mazyona يقول...

هلا والله
أفا عليج إذا تبين اي نصايح راسليني
واحاول تكون مواضيعي مفيده