Have you ever felt at a loss for words or ways to describe your feelings for your partner? At some point in any relationship the need for a sentimental or unique way to say I love you
Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Place notes in your lover's lunch telling him how much you love him.
- Make everyday things special.
- Give your love a little note or sending him an e-mail with a poem in it.
- Listen to her every word.
- Making a list of everything you love about them. No matter how stupid.
- Spend quality time with the one you love.
- Have flowers delivered with a note attached saying simply, "I love you."
- Cook them their favorite meal.
- Hold each other when you fall asleep.
- Just be together.
- Get off work early and surprise your sweetheart with a dozen roses and dinner, just because.
- Spend all week thinking of something special for the weekend and then... do it!
- Give him a loving smile from across the room.
- When she is asleep in the morning, cover her with rose petals and wake her up to an I love you breakfast in bed.
- Secretly write S-H-M-I-L-Y anywhere your lover will find it. SHMILY= See How Much I Love You.
- Have a romantic weekend.
- For a week, smothering your spouse with all the small intimate things they like.
- Do a simple act of kindness, such as a backrub when he feels sick, to brighten his day.
- Make a web page for your girlfriend to tell her how much you love her.
- Write long, erotic letters where you describe how much you love them.
Just Say It...
- Whisper I love you in his ear .
- Sitting outside under that stars and say, "I have never felt so special before... I owe this to you. I love you."
- In the middle of your partner's conversation with someone else, lean over and whisper I love you in their ear.
- Scream I love you (name here) on a rollercoaster ride.
- When you know it will be your partner on the phone say I love you right when you answer it.
- Look into her eyes, hold her hands and then silently whisper I love you.
- When you are doing an everyday thing, just look at him, and say I love you.